Sabtu, 06 Desember 2008

When the day is over....

As I bleed out,
On this cold, hardwood floor,
I think about the one,
Who tried to make it better.

So far away,
You couldn't stop what I felt,
You tried so hard,
But it all feel apart.

My eyes stare at the empty ceiling,
I can hear my breathing,
I lye still,
I wish you were there beside me.

You, you were the only,
Who pretended to care,
I wanted to have you here,
But my words ment absolutely nothing.

This might be my last poem,
And I hope you read it,
This poem, directed to you,
I hope you know,
That I sincerely love you.

With all my strength,
I tried so hard to break through,
But I've grown tired of living a life i hate.

My eyes drain cold,
My blood surrounds me,
My breath shudders it's last words,
"The end, finally."
I smile in satisfaction,
I close my eyes,
And slowly drift away,
Freedom.

0 komentar: